A little piece of Holland in the heart of Coffs Harbour.
Experience the colour and charm of Holland in the heart of Coffs Harbour.
The dream of Dutch born Tom Hartsuyker, The Clog Barn is a unique attraction, one you willl not find anywhere else in Australia!
Current Conditions of Entry: Under current Government guidelines due to Covid 19
all visitors are required to sign in upon entry. If you cannot provide details you will not be
granted access into the buildings.
Visitors that show any cold or flu symptoms will not be granted access into the buildings.
We are wheelchair accessible!
We are pet friendly!
Things to see and enjoy when you visit us -
- Watch FREE clog making demonstrations 10am & 2pm daily. (Check our facebook page for any updates to demonstration times)- - social distancing requirements are in place.
- See our amazing miniature Dutch village with working railway - FREE entry
- Experience the mouth watering Dutch delights at Big Oma's Coffee House - Open from 8am daily. (Kitchen closes 3pm)
- Browse through The Clog Barn and discover a treasure of souvenirs, special gifts and hand painted delftware.
- Stay with us in our clean, comfortable and affordable accommodation, guests can swim in the worlds only clog shaped pool!